? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 5-Outside School Activities

1.The activity that I am involved now is Home Tuition,it is on Wednesday.

2.I spent one day for Home Tuition.

3.My Home Tuition starts from 3.00-5:00 `o clock.

4.I am involved to make my subjects better.

5.Yes,I think they are necessary for me.The activity is helping me progress my English and Maths.

6.The activity can help me learn faster and know the meaning.

7.I feel stressed by,everyday in school I will have stay back(except Wednesday).

8.I think they joined the activity because their mother/father insists,or they have the interest.(they cannot join at school because his/her school does not have the CCA).

0 comments: