? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 7-Reading is Good and Fun

1)The school wants us,the pupils, to have knowledge, so they get us to read every morning.

2)I like it because you can be able to read storybooks and realise the interest of reading.


3)I like reading because I can imagine the story as there are no pictures.

4)I like to read fiction books as they are more interesting than non-fiction.

5)I think reading can help me with my schoolwork as I have knowledge.

6)The school can encourage pupils to read as to make more pupils to go to the library.

7)I would recommend the book,The Little Brown Bear.The author is Enid Blyton, I like it as it is very interesting.

0 comments: