? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 8-Fire Safety

1)I have not experienced or seen in the neighbourhood a fire, but I have heard that there was one that burnt the wet market.

2)I would take the fire extinguisher(if there is one)and tell my parents/passer by/shopkeepers(if there are).

3)I think the causes of a fire can be by accident or purpose.

4)I will take a pail of water or call the fireman.

5)I think they will as they will lose a life.

6)I will tell them to go to the school field to prevent injury.

0 comments: