? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 9-Track and Field Day

1)Yes, I Have been to the Track and Field Day,it was interesting.............and fun!

2)I think the most interesting part was when we played the giant big ball.

3)I think the most uninteresting part was cheering as it was a sunny day.

4)I think the school can improve Sports Day by letting the audience to play more games.

5)I think it is useful as it keeps the runners fit and the healthy.

6)No, I didn`t engage during the Sports Day. Because I run very slow........................

7)Sports can be one of our passions or just keeping fit.

8)If I was the Principal I would encourage the Pupils to engage in sports as adding more games for recess to let them have fun.

0 comments: