? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 16- Kindness

1) Kindness means that to help people in need.

2) Yes, I think it is important to be kind. As when you help other people, you will feel happy in your heart that you have done the right thing.

3) People can show their kindness for example,(Helping an old lady up the stairs or giving an pregnant or old lady/man a seat in a bus.

4) I gave an old man on the road $10 as I saw that he just had a leg.

5) I felt happy in my heart after doing the good deed.

6) I would like to offer a seat to an old lady/man in the bus.

7) I could do it by telling my teachers to organize a campaign to help other people in the school or in communities.

0 comments: