? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 18-SA1 Results

1) Yes, it is considered as a fair test as the things we learnt are in the textbooks.

2) -

3) No, I think I have done a well job on this exam as my results compared to my last year`s results have been lower.

4) Yes, as it teaches more accurately to the school`s syllabus.

5) Yes, as it teaches more on other things that the school does not teach but those questions come out during the exams.

6) I would read more English storybooks( in order to improve my English), Do Assessment books to (improve my Mathematics) and also read Chinese to( improve my Chinese).

7) I hope they would make another programme like the one I`m joining, High Achievers
.

0 comments: