? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pupil`s Response 19- Effects of Preventive Measures on Pupils

1) I think that the school's preventive measures for H1N1 such as temperature-taking, no assembly in the hall, cancellation of remedial lessons and CCA is good sign of prevention to the flu.
2) The cancellation of the High-Achievers program is effecting me.
3) The cancellation of the High- Achievers program is effecting my learning by not having lessons also meaning that I do not get to learnt anything.
4) I think the school is not interesting by not having stay backs.
5) I think my relationship with my friends and teachers are not effected as most of them are in my class and others we meet together.
6) I would go home to wait for my tuition teacher to come to tuition me, do my homework or play outdoor games with my brother.
7) My activities outside school are not really effected as I still have my tuition teacher to cover up the things I haven`t learn.

0 comments: