? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 2-Our Festivals in Singapore

1.The festival that I celebrate is Chinese New Year.
2.I celebrate it because it reminds me of a beginning of a new year.
3. I go to my grandparents house and many other houses to wish them happy new year.
4.Malay:Hari Raya ,Hari Raya Puasa.They celebrate it as their new year.Tamil:Thaipusam, DeepavaliThey celebrate it to mark the birth of Lord Murugan.
5.Yes,I think it can strengthan our racial harmony,by celebrating together.
6.We can celebrate our festivals together,no matter if we are not the same race.

0 comments: