? ??????????????Night Hearts (Animated)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (56 Ratings)??74 Grabs Today. 20182 T
otal Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Queen of Hearts? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (6 Ratings)??70 Grabs Today. 8046 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????The Very Last Time BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pupil`s Respond 3-Setting Targets

1.It is easier for you to aim for your target.

2.Yes,I think it is useful,for you to be confident that you can achieve it.

3.I was very scared when I saw the targets my teacher gave me because I was not confidentand cannot pass.

4.I am planning to study hard and pass.

5.My mother is buying assessment books for me and my father is hlping me with my homework.

6.I will do my schoolwork properly and pass.

7.My teacher can help me by teaching me the solution of a question.


0 comments: